What is solid waste? Solid waste management system

what is solid waste?



Solid waste blocking the drainage


Solid waste: When any solid product (electronic gadget, Industrial solid waste, commercial solid waste, chemical or organic waste ) achieve it's useful life or it's of no use. It's is termed as solid waste.

Solid waste management system:


  • Waste generation: waste produced during the conversion of raw product into finished product.
  • Waste storage: only for understanding purpose e.g. plastic containers, dustbins, oil drums.
  • Waste collection: Gathering of waste and drag them to a particular site it may be dumping yard.
  • Transfer and Transport: transfer is necessary where the problem of  halt at workstation is occur. 
  • Subsequently the transport is done, usually over long distance to the disposal sites.
  • Processing: It's done to suppress any chemical reaction with the surroundings.
  • Recovery and recycling: It's done to reduce the overall cost of production.    



Comments

  1. Hello, Everyone, I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. 247officedept@gmail.com   +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow us on Social Media